The 24 hour "evening and mornings" ???

Bill Ross wross at farmerstel.com
Tue Aug 29 12:12:00 EDT 2000

<Bill>
Is the reading that the sun was to "rule" correct? If so, this is different
from "measure". Hence, if the sun is to "rule" it is to dictate a day and a
night. If so, the reign began on the fourth day.

I don't, for a minute, believe in an evolutionary origin of man and believe
the Genesis account is accurate, but I feel strongly that it is vain to
"prove" or "disprove" a 24 hour day from the text.

I do think that the latter days were clearly 24 hours, so there is no
compatibility with a kazillion year evolution of man from apes and Genesis.

Bill Ross