The 24 hour "evening and mornings" ???

Polycarp66 at aol.com Polycarp66 at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 02:23:56 EDT 2000

In a message dated 8/28/2000 4:44:28 PM Central Standard Time,
ronning at xsinet.co.za writes:

<<
Thanks to astrophysics we now know the answer to that one -
it's not anachronistic at all.  The earth, along with the
rest of our solar system, began as a dark amorphous (tohu
wabohu) cloud of hydrogen along with some heavier stuff
which began to contract due to gravity.  The particles
accelerated towards the center, and after a time they were
going fast enough that the whole cloud began to glow (there
was light).   >>

Which school did P attend?  MIT?  Berkely?  Cal Tech?

gfsomsel