Gen 2:17: Dying thou shalt die

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Fri Aug 25 07:43:27 EDT 2000

I am not sure who the "he" in ? and Liz's postings was supposed to be,
perhaps originally a sexist pronoun for humanity in general. But Bill's
interpretation as Adam cannot stand. For actually this "he" didn't talk to
the snake, only Eve and YHWH did. And only Eve heard its words. Feminine
intuition? ;-)