Hebrew Course on Tape ( audio/ video)

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Thu Sep 30 23:49:47 EDT 1999

> Greetings,
>       Do anyone know of a course teaching hebrew grammar on tape?
>  First year or second year hebrew? This method of teaching,I believe is
> very effective.If you know of such a course(s)please e-mail me.
>                    Thanks :-)Tony

It's not solely on tape, but Mansoor's "Biblical Hebrew Step by
Step" has companion tapes for both parts 1 and 2.  I don't know
how much is on them, though.  For audio-visual methods, I've
gotten good feedback on the Parsons Technology Hebrew Tutor CD-
ROM.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Ich veranlassenarbeitenworken mein Mojo."