SV: 4 Misc. Questions (biliteral roots?)

Søren Holst sh at teol.ku.dk
Thu Sep 30 15:20:02 EDT 1999

Good evening

There's a little about it in E.Y. Kutscher "A history of the Hebrew
Language" p. 6, with references to Ullendorf's article "What is a Semitic
language?" + the classical works of Bergstrasser, Th. Noldeke's "Neue
Beitrage zur semitischen Sprachwissenschaft" (1910) and J.H. Greenberg in
"Word" 6 (1950). Don't have time to go hunting for any of it right now, but
thought I'd pass it on.

shalom uvrakha
Soren Holst
Copenhagen