Rohl conjectures (long)

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Wed Sep 29 13:15:15 EDT 1999

Dear Ian,

We need to respect Bill Rea's objection not to take this too far from
Hebrew. So I won't try to argue on the Assyrian etc correspondences.
Rohl is obviously aware that this part of his argument is weak because
he is not an expert here. So I make points here mainly on the
Palestinian stuff which has clear links to the Hebrew Bible.