yrw$lym

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Tue Sep 21 10:19:03 EDT 1999

Well, if you don't trust Rohl and/or Kitchen, go and look for
yourself. According to Rohl, this inscription is still in situ at the
top of a building in Thebes. Rohl also has photos, and his book is
cheaper than a special trip to Egypt. You may not like others'
interpretations of the archaeological data, but that is no reason to
dispute the facts they present.

By the way, what are the non-scholarly motivations you are suggesting?
Rohl has presumably made money from his book. But why are you
questioning Kitchen?