Quizzes, Tests, et al

dtrini dtrini at concentric.net
Fri Sep 17 22:06:56 EDT 1999

Hi:

I'm teaching myself BH using Weingreen's, A Practical Grammar of Classical
Hebrew. I've tried Kittel and Moshe Greenberg, but I prefer Weingreen -- I
like the fullness of his explanations.

Anyway, since I'm not likely to wind up in anybody's Hebrew class, I wonder
if the teachers on the list would mind sharing their quizzes, exams, and
answers with me so I may have an objective idea of how I'm progressing? I'd
do them honor system, and mark them myself when finished. I need to be
ready to pass the BH Proficiency exam in January.

TIA.

Helen

"For Me, To Live is Christ, and To Die is Gain. . .
For I Know That My Redeemer Liveth"

Whilst I live, I live unto Christ.
When I die, I go to Him.
Live or die, Christ owns me.