Bornannan

Tony Prete tonyp at waterwheel.net
Tue Sep 14 22:46:42 EDT 1999

At 11:07 AM 09/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Someone asked me today about a Hebrew Grammar by Bornannan.  I have
>never heard of such a book, and the author's name does not appear in the
>Library of Congress.  Does anyone have any information on it?

I suspect it's the one by Robert Bornemann (note the different spelling), a
retired OT scholar from the Lutheran Theological Seminary in Philadelphia,
and my professor at La Salle University. I can dig out the title and
publisher tomorrow. It's been used in the seminary Hebrew course for years,
and was finally published. It is definitely for introductory Hebrew.

Anthony Prete
Haddonfield, NJ USA

Masters Candidate
La Salle University