Invitation to join RelStud-Marketing list

Stephen C. Carlson scarlson at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 4 01:48:02 EDT 1999

I'm not sure I'd have the time to participate in your list, but I'd
like to make one suggestion.  If the career-oriented person wants to
be a lawyer, then a religious-studies major would be an excellent
choice.  Which major the student chooses is not so important for
getting into law school as the LSAT and grades.  Grades tend to be
better, when the student is interested in the major.

Stephen Carlson
Stephen C. Carlson                        mailto:scarlson at mindspring.com
Synoptic Problem Home Page   http://www.mindspring.com/~scarlson/synopt/
"Poetry speaks of aspirations, and songs chant the words."  Shujing 2.35