New Subscriber

Michael Miles michaelwm at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 15:27:06 EST 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Hutchesson" <mc2499 at mclink.it>
To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew at franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 1999 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: New Subscriber

> >if you believe it to be possible to do so.  If not, then
> >take it as a sermon and learn from it.
>
> This sort of stuff is rather presumptuous and would have been better
omitted.

Prove it wrong or be silent on what you know not of.  If you're such a
"scholar" in the original tongues, then prove it wrong.  If you merely take
a flippant attitude and pigeonhole me as a preacher, then you do all the
world a disservice in not showing them that you can prevail over a lowly
one, such as myself.  Prove what I stated as wrong; or is it that you are
UNABLE to do so?  Prove it to be presumtuous, as you stated it was.  Or do
you make it a habit of labeling things that you do not understand?

As far as the topic being BIBLICAL Hebrew, I feel it correct to have brought
forth the FACTS that I did.  If you'd care to discuss perhaps COMIC BOOK
Hebrew, then perhaps there's a place for that elsewhere.

Regards,
Michael