Ginsburg's Massorah

Michael Miles michaelwm at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 14:22:14 EST 1999

Greetings,

I just wanted to pass along the happy news that the collation of the Massorah by Christian David Ginsburg, previously available as a 4 volume set, is now available on CD-ROM.  You can find it at http://www.massorah.com .  Those of you familiar with the works of Dr. E.W. Bullinger ought take note that Dr. Bullinger made use of Dr. Ginsburg's work in the Massorah in his own work and that Dr. Bullinger participated, to some degree, in the proofreading of the Massorah work.  Ginsburg's Massorah is exceedingly difficult to obtain, last produced in the 1960s by KTAV publishing.

Now all I have to do is learn German so I can make heads and tails of my copy of Massorah Magna by Frensdorff.  Alas, that will have to wait.

Regards,
Michael