Amos 4

Jonathan Bailey jonathan.bailey at gmx.de
Tue Nov 23 15:15:48 EST 1999

Well, I tried it allowing for wildcard letters in the lo (in case it was written with a vav),
before the lo (in case there was no vav) in place of the mem in shavtem (in case of
other suffixes), before shavtem (in case there were prefixes), in the neum (in case
there was a vav there), and I did it with the tetragrammaton and el+wildcard (allowing
for elohim, el, eloheichem, etc), and I found only those five references. I have not
looked at altered word order, but I thought that since you were probably looking for a
standardized phrase, different word order would not fit your criteria.

Jonathan Bailey
MA Kandidat
Hochschule für Jüdische Studien
Heidelberg