b-hebrew digest: November 18, 1999

Bill Rea cctr114 at its.canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Nov 21 17:30:09 EST 1999

Marlon wrote:-

>For example, although I understand that Ian  Hutchesson
>rightly became a little ticked off by the fact  that  Bill Rea gave the
>irrelevant example of  the dating of  the Pharaoh's

I used the example of the dating of the Pharaohs as it was a subject
which had recently been discussed. The participants claimed it was
relevant to the list, I believed otherwise. I'm glad you think it's
irrelevant too :-)

Bill Rea, Information Technology Services, University of Canterbury  \_
E-Mail b dot rea at its dot canterbury dot ac dot nz                 </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                        /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                         (/'