Minimalists and other junk

Ian Hutchesson mc2499 at mclink.it
Sun Nov 14 17:25:12 EST 1999

If some of the basic presuppositions used in the interpretation of biblical
Hebrew are in error then, one's assumptions about biblical Hebrew need to
be revised. Some people on this list seem to be interested in the
historical linguistics of Hebrew: if the time frames are wrong, the
historical linguistic analyses are also wrong. When did that we call
biblical Hebrew stop being used as a medium for literature?

Ian