b-hebrew moderated message

Lewis Reich lewreich at javanet.com
Sun Nov 7 10:26:12 EST 1999

I apologize to the list and especially to Dr. Pound for inadvertently
posting to our B-Hebrew list, rather than to the B-Hebrew Staff list,
my response rejecting one of his recent posts.  It was a careless
error on my part (the second, I think, that I have made in this e-mail
session), and I hope Dr. Pound will forgive me for any
embarrassment my mistake may have cause him.

Lewis Reich
B-Hebrew Staff