Nor Is It Necessarily Not So

Paul Zellmer zellmer at digitelone.com
Sat Nov 6 23:53:07 EST 1999

Please, don't forward it!  Ian has already offered to send it to those
who request it, and I think it was forwarded to the correct list in the
first place--the ANE list.  Despite the latitude allowed by our
co-chairs, many of us still think that the main thrust of Biblical
Hebrew should be Biblical Hebrew, not everything that can in some way
tied to the Hebrew Bible.

I believe Ian's address is still: mc2499 at mclink.it

Paul