Hebrew Word Processors

Jonathan Bailey jonathan.bailey at gmx.de
Sat Nov 6 04:33:32 EST 1999

Friend, we're not all millionaires. I am using German Windows 98, and I am not sure
how Hebrew Word would work with that. Also, I need German spellcheckers. I prefer
the really international word processors, like Dagesh, QText, etc.

But while we are on the subject, I am looking for a WP that has the full range of
cantillation marks as well as nikud. So far, the only one I have found that does is
Davkawriter, but it has no functions for German (it is only Hebrew/English). Anybody
know how I can rectify this problem? Does Hebrew Word have the cantillation? Can I
get German language modules for it?

Jon