Hamilton, Jeffries, Rogers, ( HEBREW HANDBOOK)

Tony Starks data7201 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 16:58:06 EST 1999

 I'm working my way through C.L.Seow's "A Grammar for Biblical Hebrew and
wanted to know if anyone on list have the workbook or Key to this Grammar?
Either an Old addition,new addition or used copy? It does'nt matter. If you
do, please e-mail me with the details.
 I believe it is called- "A Grammar for Biblical Hebrew Handbook: Answer
Key and Study Guide.
      P.S. I've looked all over for this Manual with no success. :-(

Thanks again for everyone's help.

                               Tony :-)