die Flucht ins Prasens (was Ruth)

Paul Zellmer zellmer at cag.pworld.net.ph
Sun May 9 11:06:30 EDT 1999

Rolf,

I think we on the list have seen a sufficient number of these questions to realize
that you are not really seeking information from any of us, that you have an agenda
underlying your posts.  Would you be so kind as to share with us how *you* would
handle these "problematic verbs"?  It would be much more honest, and would be more
likely to result in true dialogue.  And such dialogue would go much farther to
benefitting all parties involved.

Oh, and since you are asking about specific passages, please deal with those passages
rather than generalities, at least until you get the groundwork laid for seeing your
ideas expressed in the text.

Regards,

Paul

Rolf Furuli wrote:

> Dear Randall,
>
> In addition to the problems in chapter 1 of Habaqquq I submit some
> problematic verbs in chapters 2 and 3:

Ibanag Translation Project
Cabagan, Isabela, Rep. of Philippines

zellmer at cag.pworld.net.ph