Rough German and French translations

Paul Zellmer zellmer at cag.pworld.net.ph
Tue May 4 13:35:23 EDT 1999

Jim (West),

You had on your website a link that roughly translates German, Spanish, and some other
languages.  I apologize that I am in the middle of setting up a new computer and
cannot look it up again right now.  Would you again tell the list what that link is,
since it would probably come in handy for some who either do not have the language
skills, or find their skills to rusty to come up with more than just a very
rudimentary impression of the foreign language posts?  I think there are enough new
ones on the list to make such a re-informing worthwhile.

Thanks,

Paul