suggestions for edu software for beginner?

Tom Conry tconry at hds.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 29 15:43:20 EDT 1999

Hi

I'm just starting biblical Hebrew this summer - had the first class last
night.  I'm wondering if there is some software (an educational CD-ROM
for example, or some suggestions for good websites) which would be
helpful in supplementing my study.

I'm sure that this question has come up before on the list, so if you
point me to a FAQ or something, I'd be happy to do the research.

Thank you
Tom Conry
--
Every act of creation, by its mere existence,
denies the world of master and slave.  - Albert Camus