Off topic request: Egyptological site

Ian Hutchesson mc2499 at mclink.it
Mon Jun 28 00:31:11 EDT 1999

If anyone has a spare moment I wonder if they could have a brief look at an
internet site I have been constructing for a friend of mine, an
Egyptologist. It is about a tomb of an official during the Nubian dynasty
(8th/7th centuries) that he is excavating near Luxor. The link is

                     www.harwa.org

What I'm interested in is whether Macs have problems with anything and
whether other boxes have problems of speed or if there are any broken links
or other such problems. The texts, written by my friend, I will be
continuing to correct, though he does communicate his ideas well enough.

Thanks for any help.

Ian