Books about Genesis - Beresjiet

Marcel De Meester mdemeester at village.uunet.be
Sat Jun 19 14:17:50 EDT 1999

Hello,

A couple of months, I 'm a silent member of b-hebrew (a listener).
For the moment, I 'm beginning to study the first book
of the bible Genesis - beresjiet.
Can somebody tell me which books on genesis I have to read?
The language may be English, Dutch, German or French.
I prefer comments on Genesis based on the original
hebrew text, but all suggestions are welcome.
Also Jewish commantaries are very welcome.
Please, if possible give a short description of the
qualities and the contents of the books. Also the ISBN number.

Many thanks!

Marcel De Meester
Egemstraat 82
B9420 Bambrugge