Issues Surrounding Mal. 2:16

Paul Zellmer zellmer at cag.pworld.net.ph
Thu Jun 17 18:44:01 EDT 1999

Dear Edgar,

I have followed your questions on the NT viewpoint of divorce on the Greek list.
While I have initial opinions on these questions that you bring up here (hey, I have
opinions on a wide variety of issues!), I by no means feel that I have studied them
out enough to respond with any authority here.  So, in case the fact was not clear
that you intended the entire group to participate in this discussion, I expressly make
it clear that all input is requested.

Paul