Secret Codes

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Thu Jun 17 15:08:15 EDT 1999

Dear John,

Thank you for your contribution. I would be interested in seeing
Satinover's study, but I don't have it available to me here so I
cannot answer your question. This approach is relevant to the study of
the Hebrew text as it offers a possible explanation of the numbers
found in the text - the only other one I can think of is that they are
real historical data. I don't think gematria of this type is a
suitable case for Cindy's conspiracy theory studies. Maybe the Drosnin
type Bible codes would be a better one.