Gematria

Cindy Smith cms at dragon.com
Wed Jun 16 21:30:35 EDT 1999

I'm taking a course this summer for fun and credits called
Philosophy 6120:  Logic and Conspiracy Theory.  As one of the
requirements for the course, we must read an article on some fantastic
thing or another and give the pros and cons in a class presentation.
I thought I would read an article on Gematria in both the Old
Testament and the New Testament.

Does anyone know of an article or book on genuine Jewish and early
Christian Gematria?

Thanks!

Cindy Smith
					  Spawn of a Jewish Carpenter
GO AGAINST THE FLOW! \\ _\\\_     _///_ //
cms at dragon.com       //  ///       \\\  \\
cms at star-nets.com
cms at romancatholic.org

Delay not your conversion to the LORD,