Codes: Assumed Secret (Hidden)

Armando Cottim (DSI) armando.cottim at mundialconfianca.pt
Wed Jun 16 10:12:35 EDT 1999

Hi,

I thought I should let you know that the list that was used to discuss this
subject is gone and forgotten. I was subscribed to it and it stopped
functioning last summer ('98) because of the lack of interest in the
discussions.
The codes are old news and my experience with the mentioned discussion list
showed me that this seems to be a matter of "faith".
There is no reason for this list to engage in the discussion of the subject.
A quick search through the Internet will reveal enough material for the
curious student to become acquainted with the subject.
Just my 2 cents

Armando

Armando A. Cottim
armando.cottim at mundialconfianca.pt
<mailto:armando.cottim at mundialconfianca.pt>
Microsoft Certified Professional
Certified Novell Engineer
Certified Novell Instructor
TekMetrics Certified COBOL II Programmer
TekMetrics Certified Visual Basic 5 Programmer
TekMetrics Certified Web Programmer
TekMetrics Certified HTML Programmer
TekMetrics Certified Windows 95 Administrator
TekMetrics Certified Windows 98 Administrator