Collation of BHS and Koren Texts

Ronald H. Stewart, Sr. cpaman4 at juno.com
Mon Jun 14 00:00:13 EDT 1999

I recently purchased "BibleCodes Plus 99" from Computronics.  They use as
their Hebrew Text the "Koren Text" and not the "BHS Text" according to
their manual.  In the manual it mentions over a hundred differences
between their text and the "BHS" text just in the Torah.

Would anyone on this list know where to obtain a collation giving all
the differences between these texts for the whole Tanakh?

If this is not beneficial to the list please feel free to Email me off
the list.

Thank you,

Ronald H. Stewart, Sr.
1098 Dry Fork Road