historiography

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Fri Dec 31 00:57:25 EST 1999

My apologies to all, especially NPL, for this breach of etiquette. I
stand by my comments.

Subject: Re[4]: historiography
Author:  <jwest at highland.net> at Internet
Date:    30/12/1999 11:22

At 12:00 PM 12/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear NPL,
>
>I am taking the unusual step of forwarding your personal comments to
>the list because I think that the list deserves to see how you react
>when someone presents to you evidence which goes against your
>position.

totally unacceptable.  forwarding comments without permission is a major
breach of netiquette.  Im surprised at you.

further, his comments are in no sense out of the way or inappropriate as you
imply above.

Jim

Jim West, ThD
jwest at highland.net