historiography

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Thu Dec 30 12:00:56 EST 1999

Dear NPL,

I am taking the unusual step of forwarding your personal comments to
the list because I think that the list deserves to see how you react
when someone presents to you evidence which goes against your
position.

Please, I don't have direct access to your thousands of pages or time
to wade through them. If you are not willing to answer my posting
yourself on this list, please give me the reference to any work of
yours, or of anyone else who supports your position, which gives
well-argued refutations of the proofs which Moshe and I have put
forward. Or am I to conclude that these arguments were somehow ignored
in your thousands of pages? If so, perhaps it is you who are excluding
yourself from the scholarly discussion.