Methods in biblical scholarship (Solomon)

Moshe Shulman mshulman at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 28 16:10:02 EST 1999

At 10:02 PM 12/28/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>> What do you mean by 'sacred scripture.' You have just shifted your
>> definition from 'canon' to 'scriptrue'.
>> moshe shulman mshulman at NOSPAMix.netcom.com    718-436-7705
>	[Niels Peter Lemche]  What about quoting George Orwell, all texts
>are sacred but some are more sacred than others

Actually Niel's I do not totally disagree with you here. It is close to the
definition that Judaism has used for quite a while.

moshe shulman mshulman at NOSPAMix.netcom.com    718-436-7705
CHASSIDUS.NET - Yoshav Rosh            http://www.chassidus.net
Outreach Judaism                       http://www.outreachjudaism.org/
ICQ# 52009254