Methods in biblical scholarship

Niels Peter Lemche npl at teol.ku.dk
Mon Dec 27 15:05:59 EST 1999

Whether you like it or not, but the cases are rather  different. In Jude
there is a clear evidence to Henoch, in Acts, the reference is included in
the speech to the Athinians and is to anonymous poets belonging to the Greek
tradition, and in Titus it is the old adage by a Cretan that all Cretans are
liers.

NPL