JEPD Evidence

kdlitwak kdlitwak at concentric.net
Fri Dec 24 01:13:30 EST 1999

     I see lots of posts about wayyiqtols (whatever that is) and lots of linguistic
theory.  I'm not sure how to apply any of it to actually translating or doing
exegesis.  I'd like to see someone offer suggestions for how to apply these sorts of
discussions to those of us who've never taken a linguistics course and don't know what
a wayyiqtol is from a wayyeqtal in terms of significance.    I suggested this a couple
of days ago.  Since no one responded, does that mean that such discussions have no
practical significance?  I hope not.

Ken Litwak