JEPD Evidence

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Fri Dec 24 00:29:26 EST 1999

OK, Ken, what aspect of Hebrew would you like to talk about? Start a
thread, ask a question, roll out your hobby-horse or whatever. Or do
you just want silence on the list?

Subject: Re: JEPD Evidence
Author:  <kdlitwak at concentric.net> at Internet
Date:    22/12/1999 22:33

   There is a scholarly list run the SBL for discussing Hebrew Bible
issues, called Miqra.  I suggest that those who wish to discuss JEDP go
do so there.  I'd really like to talk about Hebrew, as suggested in my
last post.  While I consider the rules on B-Greek far too repressive and
anti-scholarly, perhaps similar rules are needed here about what is
allowed.

Ken Litwak

---
You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: Peter_Kirk at sil.org