Book search

Joe A. Friberg JoeFriberg at email.msn.com
Thu Dec 23 13:36:10 EST 1999

Ray: I found the title in the database at:

http://www.bookfinder.com/

but they had no actual copies to order!!  :-(

At least it gives the full title:

On Tracing the Line of Syntactic Dependence: A Computer-Assisted Study of
the Old Testament Hebrew Participal Constructions

which demonstrates the actual relevance to Biblical Hebrew!

God Bless!
Joe Friberg