Frequency lists

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Thu Dec 23 10:52:54 EST 1999

> The old classic that we used in seminary was John D.W. Watts' *Lists of
> Words Occurring Frequently in the Hebrew Bible* (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans,
> 1960).  It's not too bad.  It breaks the lists up into verbs and nouns.

I like the way the pages are laid out, as well.  I often use it to do
vocab drills on myself, and I've been using it to build the vocabulary
lists for my online Hebrew course with good results.  I'm not sure if
it's still in print or not, though.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
                                   Psalm 86:11