Frequency lists

Mark O'Brien markus at upnaway.com
Thu Dec 23 10:43:06 EST 1999

The old classic that we used in seminary was John D.W. Watts' *Lists of
Words Occurring Frequently in the Hebrew Bible* (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans,
1960).  It's not too bad.  It breaks the lists up into verbs and nouns.

Best,

M.

At 08:53 PM 12/22/99 EST, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a frequency list for Hebrew words?  I am considering
>working on creating flashcards for Hebrew similar to at least a couple that
>already exist for Biblical Hebrew.
>
>gfsomsel
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: markus at upnaway.com
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')

-----
Revd. Mark B. O'Brien
Assoc. Pastor, Subiaco Church of Christ, Western Australia
Lecturer in Biblical Studies, South Perth Christian College
                 (Sydney College of Divinity), Western Australia

markus at upnaway.com
-----
"I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.
   Tomorrow isn't looking good either." -- Dilbert