Apparently off topic

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Thu Dec 23 12:24:52 EST 1999

Paul's problem there would be that the two of us who have made most
postings about Hebrew language and grammar in the last few weeks, Dave
Washburn and myself (concerning prototype theory and WAYYIQTOL), have
also been among the most prolific in the various incarnations of the
JEDP thread. He could filter Ian's own contributions, or even
Jonathan's ;-), but not Dave's and my responses to them. Or perhaps he
can filter on the subject line? Or he can simply ignore the messages
he doesn't want to receive. Anyway, I guess that JEDP is running out
of steam at last, and will be forgotten over Christmas dinners etc.

Meanwhile, I am always ready to read more contributions to the
discussion on prototype theory which I started, but which has died
away. But there is no way to force people to discuss subjects they
don't want to discuss. Paul, have you got anything to say on this
thread?