Apparently off topic

Ian Hutchesson mc2499 at mclink.it
Wed Dec 22 22:22:48 EST 1999

>Maybe Explorer or Netscape or whatever you use has such a feature, and
>you can put Ian's incoming posts in the trash without even having to see
them.  ;-)
>(This was just a joke Ian)

It's alright. I've already suggested the same thing, but Paul seems to have
a particular situation, which I have also made a suggestion about. Paul's
service isn't particular good and he doesn't seem to have many options
where he is located, but I suggested he delete online whatever he didn't
want to read going by the titles and senders. For some reason that wasn't
found useful though it would take only a small amount of time. I think Paul
must have some other reason in mind.

Ian