SV: Re[4]: JEDP (Melchizedek)

Niels Peter Lemche npl at teol.ku.dk
Tue Dec 21 07:59:23 EST 1999

I can recommend the new volume by Abegg and Ulrich and othersm The First
Bible, being a a translation of a collection of biblical passages preserved
among the DSS (Harper SF 1999). It does not include the Hebrew text, only
translations, but is very informative as to what is present--and in what
form--and what not. it is true that a serious study version would have to
include the Hebrew as well. But for an easy way to know it is excellent.

NPL