Historz of Edom

Jonathan Bailey jonathan.bailey at gmx.de
Tue Dec 21 01:24:20 EST 1999

I am going to with much glee take Paul Zellmer's post to heart and either let these
issues go unanswered or let Moshe, Peter, Baruch, or Dave answer them.

I am interested in letting this list work for me a little bit and provide me with
information as opposed to letting it take all my time by feeling obligated to answer
every question posed. Now 2nd millenium history is something that I have been
meaning to get acquainted with, and I would like to ask you just exactly how we know
that there wasn't a permanent settlement in Edom until the mid 13th century?

Jonathan Bailey
Hochschule für Jüdische Studien
Heidelberg