Debates

gs02wmr at panther.Gsu.EDU gs02wmr at panther.Gsu.EDU
Mon Dec 20 13:05:49 EST 1999

Shalum,

Well, I have my old line of reasoning that I would cut-and-paste from my
old messages in order to answer and rebut this guy's case, but I was
hoping someone with a more "formal" and Scholarly grammar background could
answer the e-mail so I could include that as well. I certaintly don't
agree with him, because it sounds like a specious conjunction of words
that follows no grammar rules of Biblical Hebrew but rather a "religious"
hunch.

Anyone care to rebut yet another mutilator of the Hebrew language? ;)

Shalom,

Wondell M. Rachman