SV: Re[12]: JEPD Evidence

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Mon Dec 20 18:08:36 EST 1999

Who defines the rules of the game? Who authorises changes in them? And
who is the referee? Also it seems the rules are different in different
places and traditions. When you say somebody is "not a scholar", is
that equivalent to the soccer player calling the American football
player "not a football player"?