JEPD Evidence

Jonathan Bailey jonathan.bailey at gmx.de
Mon Dec 20 05:54:01 EST 1999

Thanks for your support Jim. I see acknowledgement from you, a rather stalwart
liberal (if my assessment is correct) that these men, who were all willing to give place
to the supernatural, were indeed scholars, as something of a vindication from
Lemche's assertions.

Jonathan Bailey
Hochschule für Jüdische Studien
Heidelberg