JEPD Evidence (Jonathan Bailey)

Ian Hutchesson mc2499 at mclink.it
Sun Dec 19 17:55:08 EST 1999

Jonathan Bailey wrote:

>Better [evidence...], I think, than Kirk's supposition that Moses wouldn't
>have carried written records around with him.

1) Why do you insist on calling Peter only by his surname?
2) Have you got any verifiable evidence for a non-sedentary scribe in the
ancient world circa 1000 BCE or earlier?
3) Have you got any contemporary evidence to suppose that Moses was a
scribe, or that he had received the necessary scribal training?

Ian