Theophoric names for women? (to Ian)

Niels Peter Lemche npl at teol.ku.dk
Sun Dec 19 13:57:46 EST 1999

Dear Ian,

are you sure. I remember Kuntillet Ajrud as something further to the south
in difference to Khirbet et Qom closet oHebron where a similar inscription
has been found.

But this will soon lead to a discussion about the exclusiveness of the
worship of YHWH to Judean and Israelite (ancient state of) territory.

NPL