FW: JEDP

Niels Peter Lemche npl at teol.ku.dk
Wed Dec 15 16:28:15 EST 1999

No, I published something myself in JSOT in 1980. And I still cannot make
out that the 1.1.601 is the same as the 27.2.601. I think that Westermann
accepted my chronology of the Flood.

I of course know various explanations for the differences between the J and
P version (or whatever we prefer to call them). Most of them sounds like
proving that the Sun moves around the earth.

NPL