a tiberian weak spot?

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Fri Dec 10 08:25:09 EST 1999

> I guess I am a little behind here. I say that G-Stem and D-Stem are Paal and Piel and
> you tell me I am wrong and to see another thread, and there you say that G and
> D-Stem are Paal and Piel.

No, he said G stem was Qal.  To Vince, Seow's grammar doesn't
seem to have made much difference in the terminology.  I prefer the
older terms myself because they make good memory devices for
the basic structures of the stems (except Qal, of course).

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
                                   Psalm 86:11