a tiberian weak spot?

Jonathan Bailey jonathan.bailey at gmx.de
Thu Dec 9 18:35:41 EST 1999

I guess I am a little behind here. I say that G-Stem and D-Stem are Paal and Piel and
you tell me I am wrong and to see another thread, and there you say that G and
D-Stem are Paal and Piel. I am not sure I am following your objection. Is it because I
made the link to Akkadian? So exactly where do the terms come from? I have only
seen them used for Akkadian and in comparative semitic contexts.

Jonathan Bailey
Hochschule für Jüdische Studien
Heidelberg